- General Assembly: EUROfusion’s ultimate decision-making body, which is constituted by all Beneficiaries
- Bureau: prepares meetings of General Assembly
- Coordinator acts as the intermediary between the Beneficiaries and the European Commission
- The General Assembly elects the members of the Scientific & Technical Advisory Committee (STAC)
- DEMO SHG stands for DEMO Stakeholder Group
- Programme Manager: plans, coordinates and implements the programme
- Programme Management Unit: supports the Programme Manager
- Beneficiary: a Party to the Grant Agreement with the Commission
The general governance structure is from top to down, whereas reporting processes operate mostly upwards.
Colours indicate the principal role of the entities – that is decision making (red), administration (green) and execution (blue).